The Manitoba Cutting Horse Association has acquired a week long Fly-In Trip to Tazin Lake Lodge in northern Saskatchewan, to be used as a fund-raiser for the Canadian Cutting Horse Association and the Canadian Affiliates that wish to participate.
This $10,000.00 “Trip for Two” is an opportunity of a lifetime - an experience the lucky winners will never forget! Please check Tazin Lake Lodge’s web-site at www.tazinlake.com
Tickets will be for sale @ $20.00/ticket, ½ going to the Canadian and the other ½ going to the Affiliates for the tickets they sell.
The CCHA’s portion would take care of the winning ticket holder’s return airfare from his/her home destination to Fort McMurray, and, would include the flight, north of Lake Athabasca, to the Lodge at Tazin Lake. This is an all inclusive fishing trip for two, the only cost to the winners would be the gratuity they choose to give their fishing guide at Tazin Lake, fishing license, store purchases, and liquor, and the trip must be taken in 2013.
The draw will be made Sunday, June 2, 2013, at Area 23 Manitoba/Saskatchewan’s NCHA Days Show, being held at Bird’s Hill Park, Oakbank, MB.
Please contact your Affiliate Secretary or Connie at the CCHA office (403 – 227-4444) if you wish to purchase a ticket or would be able to sell some tickets.
This is an excellent chance to make some income for your Affiliate and the Canadian, and we wish to thank the Manitoba Cutting Horse Association for this generous offer of making this all inclusive trip available as a fund-raiser, therefore benefiting Cutting all across Canada.
FOR THE 2013 CANADIAN NATIONAL CUTTING HORSE FINALS
JUNE 21, 22 & 23, 2013 @ The Agridome/Mega Tent in Olds, AB
NEW QUALIFYING RULES
- You must be a CCHA Member in the top 10 in Canadian Standings in the 2012 point year OR you must have qualified at CCHA Approved Shows in a CCHA Affiliate. Each Affiliate will use their own point or money tabulation in order to determine the top ten qualifiers in each class—ties will also be taken to the Finals. You may not double qualify in two Affiliates. Finals run under CCHA Rules. All 12 CCHA Classes will be offered.
- Entry Forms are included in the Cutter and on the CCHA web site. www.ccha.ca June 1, 2013 will the deadline for your entries. Late entries will require a $200 late entry fee. Your entries must be accompanied by your entry fees. You must fill out the insurance form.
- All classes will have equal added money except Youth, which will be a $75 jackpotted class with a $100 cattle charge.
- The CCHA finals winners will be determined by a two go round aggregate.
- BONUS Go Round Money: 1st $300; 2nd $200
- ADDED MONEY to each class is $2000
- THREE HEAD FRESH CATTLE per cutter
- NOTE: CCHA Hi Pt Year End Awards will remain the same at the AGM.